MEET DOCTOR MATTA MACHADO
Dr. Matta Machado, a traditional ophthalmologist in Brasília, is a pioneer in the adaptation of Contact Lenses for patients with Presbyopia. Such lenses allow reading without glasses, with the natural posture of a 20 years-old person.
He also offers the following services:
- Adaptation of special Contact Lenses for the treatment of complications of Refractive ;Surgeries (surgery for myopia, hyperopia, etc);
- Adaptation of Contact Lenses for daily and continuous use for Refraction Errors;
- Adaptation of Contact Lenses for Keratoconus;
- Exams for diagnose and treatment of several ocular illnesses;
- Ocular infections and inflammations;
- Glaucoma – prophylaxis and treatment;Illnesses of the Cornea, Úvea, and Retina;
- Evaluation and follow up of systemic illnesses with ocular involvement such as neurological, dermatological, rheumatic, metabolic, endocrinous, nutritional, hematological, cardiovascular, infectious, toxic, and degenerative illnesses, among others;
- Provides Ophthalmic-pediatric services, including contact lens for children;
- Provides Ophthalmic-geriatric services;
- Provides treatment for patients with Subnormal Vision.
We would also like to emphasize that in his practice, Dr. Matta Machado has always focused on having a friendly and human doctor-patient relation, in which it is considered the background, health, sickness and life of each person, in a conversation among people who like people, so that the technical aspects can be properly addressed.
He pleasantly offers his services.